Customer Relationship Specialist
Responsible for supporting the Regional Sales Managers in managing the assigned territories and assisting in maximizing revenue for the company. Supporting the RSM’s in executing sales strategies for the assigned regions. Has basic familiarity with the product lines and is able to articulate the features, benefits and pricing of those plans to prospective customers. Is capable of probing for customer requirements in order to identify potential sales opportunities for the Regional Sales Managers. Assists Regional Sales Managers in quotation process through the CRM system.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong math and computer skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter able to work independently but also as a contributing member of a team
- Skilled with the use of workplace software and social media
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems CRM
- An affinity and inclination to obtain a strong understanding of the technical aspects of solutions with the purpose of being able to translate those capabilities into solving business/mission problems
- Skilled and willing/motivated to prospect aggressively to customer targets of all levels
- Sales driven with strong track record in a highly transactional product set.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, yet also to work functionally within a small, close-knit team environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include, but are not limited, to, the following:
- Campaign/Activity Drive-to: Help drive interest/attendance to our marketing activities including webinars, seminars, events, tradeshows
- Lead Follow-up and Qualification: Follow-up and qualify inbound and outbound leads. Appointment Setting: Set qualified meetings for sales via database mining (both product-specific and greenfield territories)
- Opportunity Identification: Mine territories to uncover potential opportunities Quote Management: Become the go-to for Carahsoft for quotes and PO process
- Sales Enablement: Assist sales with CRM-related activities
- Other duties as assigned
Senior Development Engineer
A successful candidate will develop engineering solutions by studying operations, designing, developing, debugging and testing software written in C, C++, C#, and Java. Development will be based on customer requirements and specific market targets while working in a team environment. Under general guidance, the candidate will develop new products and maintain existing products in support of the company’s competitive position and profitability goals within an Agile development environment. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Proven experience in large complex software/hardware developments
- Several years of experience using IPC and synchronization methods
- Understands and has successfully implemented an OO approach on one or more large software projects
- Strong understanding of security using encryption and authentication
- Understanding of network security protocols and algorithms (e.g. IPsec, SSL, encryption, etc.)
- Understands basic networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, and ICMP.
- Strong team player
Desirable Qualification Requirements (must meet several of the following):
- High speed data communication product design
- Working experience with one or more of the following protocols: HTTP, TFTP, and FTP.
- Control plane implementation for high speed products
- IP layer protocols
- Shell, Tcl, Python and perl scripting
- GDB and other debug tools
- Linux kernel building, rolling custom kernels, and boot-loading implementation
- Docker or other container virtualization tool
- Citrix products: Xen Desktop for example
- Test automation, nightly build and test regression
- Gradle, ANT or other build system tool
- Knowledge of HSM operations
- Knowledge of smartcard based technologies
- Designs software components based on proposed release content and Marketing Requirements.
- Socializes designs with team and integrates suggestions and changes as appropriate.
- Implements code in a timely fashion and with high quality, consistent with defined standards.
- Unit tests software components to ensure module-level functionality and product consistency.
- Resolves issues found during engineering test in a timely manner, taking risk into account.
- Provides documentation as appropriate including design documentation, comments in code, inputs for External Specifications, Software Requirements Specifications, and end-user documentation.
- Consistently uses tools such as git, coverity, teamcity, and Jira for tracking of defects and management of code.
- Participates in design and code reviews of other team members’ implementations.
- Independently manages time and prioritizes tasks to achieve results within cost and schedule constraints.
- Provides work assistance to lower level engineers.
- Travel to customer sites and manufacturing sites as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Lead Sales Representative
“Hybrid” sales role, main focus is to develop growth territories. With assistance from the DoD Team Lead, create a strategy to leverage market leadership. Assist with creating, developing and executing sales strategies for assigned regions. The LSR is expected to deliver revenue performance and growth, and will need to opportunistically look at the market for breakout revenue opportunities. U.S. citizenship is required.
- Capable of closing deals from discovering sales opportunities to contract completion.
- Comfortable being an active participant (not necessarily leader) in highly technical discussions, and able to collaboratively work with Sales Engineer to ensure that commercial goals are achieved within territory.
- Sales driven
- Ability to communicate with senior management of very large enterprises for sales and new product launch
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong marketing sense and vision
- Ability to thrive under pressure
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manages, develops and grows strategic prospects and builds customer relationships
- Identifies, qualifies and quantifies all opportunities within an assigned region and leads sales effort
- Manages all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, development of the customer relationship at all levels and the implementation of the account plans
- Identifying Navy/USMC units that would be most likely to have challenges in their data security environment that could be solved by SafeNet AT solutions
- Further develop relationships at DLA and DARPA, and with the assistance of the DoD team leader, drive deeper into those agencies to expand our penetration
- In cooperation with the DoD team leader, create a strategy to leverage our market leadership to include but not be limited to:
- tech tabletop expo attendance
- extensive use of online resources like GovPurchase to map acquisition patterns
- With the assistance of the channel partner manager, identification of VAR partner personnel most likely to advance the strategy
- identification of key participants in the NexGen and other enterprise vehicles
- Identification of Navy and USMC elements that do tactical evaluations and test new technologies (NSWC, SPAWAR, NAVYCYBER, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
Supply Chain Specialist/ Senior Buyer
We are seeking a dynamic and detail oriented individual to join our Supply Chain organization. The primary responsibility for this position includes Purchasing, Inventory Control, Shipping and Receiving.
This position will also be responsible for inventory planning, issue purchase orders to drive materials based on actual sales and forecasted demand. Work with our manufacturing facility, finance, and our Contract Manufacturer to optimize inventory and production throughput based on demand.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review/analyze current orders and future demand to provide adequate inventory to support sales opportunities.
- Prepare/process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Maintain adequate inventory, scheduling and receiving shipments of raw materials as well as scheduling manufacturing.
- Physically receive and organize inventory shipments.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Pack and Prepare shipping documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Coordinate with Sales team upon the initiation of the customers’ requirements
- Work with Operations Engineering to define item, create BOM, create Work Instruction, etc.
- Management and execution of the purchases for samples required for ECO validation and the ordering of materials to run production quantities; including housing, marking and packaging requirements
- Coordinate across departmental team to ensure timely resolution and handoff of individual tasks
- Prepare monthly key metrics for dashboard reporting.
- Other duties/special projects as assigned.
Education and Skills:
- B.A or B.S. in Business Administration Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in Excel & Access (data extraction and manipulation) required
- Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics ERP system experience preferred.
- Must have a clear understanding of manufacturing processes and materials planning.
- Solid analytical, communication, interpersonal, presentation and time management skills.
- Results oriented individual with ability to react to situations with a sense of urgency and influence outcomes in a cross-functional team environment.
IT System Administrator with TS Clearance
The IT Systems Administrator II is responsible for all aspects of systems administration, including servers, applications, and databases. This includes implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, usage monitoring and the development of specialized system procedures within the Company. Performs system maintenance activities on file servers as well as assisting Engineering and 3rd party manufacturing to implement new solutions. The IT portfolio includes Windows servers, both physical and virtual, Windows workstations, Active Directory, Exchange and System Center. Security components include the firewalls, HSM, SAM, Tokens and OTP. Supports all network and security infrastructure components. The incumbent will also provide troubleshooting and end user support following SafeNet AT IT guidelines. This role has responsibilities in secure areas and must follow all relevant rules and guidelines. Inform users about security measures, explain potential threats, install software, implement security measures and monitor networks.
- U.S. Citizenship REQUIRED
- Must have a TS Clearance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - System Administrator II
- Perform basic Active Directory administration functions, including creating customer profiles and accounts
- Monitor and manages system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, and response times to maintain operating efficiency
- Maintain system documentation and audit logs
- Perform or assist in troubleshooting and diagnosing production problems; corrects identified problems
- Perform systems administration functions for the Company’s e-mail system
- Administer secure links with public key encryption, anti-virus, user authentication and intrusion detection
- Manage and support secure Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Document LAN network related policies and procedures including security
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports infrastructure applications and Asset Management applications.
- Maintain operational, configuration or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Ensure security of the network
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Configure VMware CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment. Manages and supports the Systems, Server and Virtual infrastructure
- Manage and coordinate off-site storage
- Follows SafeNet AT procedures and policies in the management of IT infrastructure
- Recommends systems solutions in support data backup requirements
- Participates oversight for all system maintenance activities
- Supports server patching and system maintenance activities
- Provides feedback and reports to IT management on Backup activities.
- Network security understanding is required
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Current Microsoft Certifications are desired
- Cisco CCNA certification is desired.
- SEC+ is desired
Integrations Test Engineer
SafeNet Assured Technologies, LLC protects the U.S. Federal Government’s most sensitive information systems. As a U.S. based company, SafeNet Assured Technologies’ sole mission is to provide high assurance data security products and technology to Federal Governments. A successful candidate will install, configure and integrate products into test networks to validate SafeNet AT products can work successfully with third-party products. You will enhance and expand the use of technologies that secure the virtual transactions of the Federal Government.
- Basic knowledge of network and data security concepts
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN and client/server protocols and technology
- Experience with shell scripting and working with Linux
- Familiarity with VMware and cloud computing
- General knowledge of databases and webservers
- Adept at installing, learning and configuring new technology
- Excellent diagnostic and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be a team player, and manage priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and comfort communicating with third parties
- Hardware Security Module operations
- Knowledge of key management/KMIP and Public Key Infrastructure
- Familiarity with AWS and Azure
- Familiarity with Jira project tracking software
- Install and configure solutions in test lab per third-party vendor requirements and project plans
- Perform interoperability and integration testing with SafeNet AT and third-party solutions
- Work with third-party vendors and/or internal technical staff to resolve issues
- Provide updates as needed to the Integrations Manager on work progress including actual and estimated time to complete tasks
- Produce documentation necessary for creation of integration guides
- Other duties as assigned
Interested in joining the SafeNet Assured Technologies Team? Contact careers@SafenetAT.com for more information.
SafeNet AT is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in applying for a position at SafeNet Assured Technologies, please contact careers@SafenetAT.com.
SafeNet Assured Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce while maintaining an alcohol and drug-free workplace. U.S. Citizenship is required for all positions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.