Whether storing data-at-rest in a physical data center, a private or public cloud, or in a third-party storage application, proper encryption and key management are critical factors in ensuring sensitive data is protected.
SafeNet Assured Technologies offers federal agencies data encryption solutions that deliver granular encryption and role-based access control for structured and unstructured data residing in databases, applications, files, and storage containers. With centralized key management and a hardened root of trust, agencies can ensure their master keys are protected and data remains secure.
For sensitive data residing in databases and applications, SafeNet AT offers encryption solutions to ensure the security of data throughout its lifecycle. Organizations can retain control of their data and meet compliance standards by ensuring only authorized individuals are able to decrypt and view sensitive information.
- ProtectApp: Encrypt sensitive field and application data at the point of creation
- ProtectDB: Protect sensitive data across databases in the data center and the cloud
For sensitive file-level data stored in DAS, SAN and NAS environments, SafeNet AT offers file encryption solutions that provides transparent and automated encryption for unstructured data.
- ProtectFile: Encrypt the data in and control access to sensitive folders and files
For sensitive data stored in physical data centers, a virtual environments, public clouds, or in a third-party storage applications, SafeNet AT offers storage encryption solutions that protect and control access to sensitive data.
- ProtectV: Full disk encryption of physical servers, virtual machines, and cloud instances
- ProtectCloudStorage: Data Encryption for Cloud Storage
- ProtectSED: Manage and distribute cryptographic keys for self-encrypting drives located at disparate sites with ProtectSED