Protect structured and unstructured data residing in databases, applications, files, and storage containers through granular encryption and role-based access control.
- ProtectApp: Encrypt sensitive field and application data at the point of creation
- ProtectDB: Protect sensitive data across databases in the data center and the cloud
- ProtectFile: Control access and encrypt data in sensitive folders and files
- ProtectV: Securely increase data center virtualization and/or migrate to the cloud
- ProtectSED: Manage and distribute cryptographic keys for self-encrypting drives located at disparate sites
- ProtectCloudStorage: Encrypt data using customers’ own keys before it is sent to cloud object storage